A Landmark Building
Planning Permission For Conversion
Property Address: Bewdley Hill, Kidderminster DY11 6BS
Landmark Kidderminster building with three garages and planning permission to convert to apartments if required. This Georgian property overlooks Summer Place Green and is on the corner of Summer Place and Bewdley Hill.
Auction Date: Nov 13th 2013
Auction Venue: The Garden Room at Best Western Stone Manor Hotel, Stone, nr Kidderminster
Guide Price: £150,000- £165,000
Lot Number: NA
Auctioneer Name: Phipps and Pritchard
Auctioneer Website:Phipps and Pritchard
View Catalogue: Click this link for The Property Auction Catalogue
Auctioneer’s Phone No: 01562 822244
Offering significantly more space than other properties in the Summer Place terrace the property includes: Hall. Living Room. Dining Room. Kitchen. Four large double Bedrooms. Two Bathrooms. Cloakroom/w.c. Extensive Cellarage and enclosed Garden. A fine property in need of a degree of refitting. Of interest to parties looking to re-fit a classic late Georgian house or to the investor developer. Immediate Vacant Possession. Excellent potential.
- The entrance hall is protected by a traditional neo-classical pitched open porch with side columns.
- Hall23′ 5” x 5′ 8” at arch (7.15m x 1.75m)Window to front. Panelled door and Georgian style glazed fan light over. Radiator. Fine hardwood handrail and square balustrades to stairwell with side panelling. Door to cellarage. Door to rear.
- Cloakroom/w.c.Opaque glazed window to rear. Low level w.c. Water meter and stop cock.
- Living Room14′ 5” x 16′ 4” (4.4m x 5.0m)Window to front overlooking Summer Place. Window to side. Radiator. Exposed beam ceiling. Plank floor. Left and right hand arches to central chimney breast with brick fire surrounds and hearth.
- Dining Room13′ 7” x 15′ 1” (4.15m x 4.6m)Door to hall. Window to side. Radiator. Mock beams to walls. Exposed beams to ceiling. Brick fire surround to chimney breast. Window to side. Arch opens through to:
- Kitchen9′ 10” x 10′ 0” (3.0m x 3.05m)Window to rear. Base units and wall cupboards. Double bowl stainless steel sink unit. Cooker spac. Exposed beams to ceiling.
- ‘L’ shaped First Floor Landing25′ 7” overall (7.8m)Window to rear. Period handrail and balustrade to stairwell. Two ceiling light points. Exposed pine plank floor. WIndow to side. Radiator.
- Bedroom No 114′ 5” x 16′ 4” (4.4m x 5.0m)Window to Summer Place. Window to Bewdley Hill. Range of wardrobes to left and right hand chimney breast. Exposed wall beams. Plank floor. Ceiling light point. Radiator.
- Bedroom No 214′ 1” x 14′ 5” (4.3m x 4.4m)Window to side. Range of wardrobes. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Exposed plank floor.
- Bathroom9′ 10” x 10′ 2” (3.0m x 3.1m)Opaque glazed window to rear. Panelled bath. Low level w.c. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Wash hand basin.
- Second Floor Landing17′ 0” overall (5.2m)Window to side. Radiator. Exposed plank floor. Two ceiling light points.
- Bedroom No 314′ 9” x 14′ 9” (4.5m x 4.5m)Window to side. Range of wardrobes. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Exposed plank floor.
- Bedroom No 412′ 1” x 17′ 0” (3.7m x 5.2m)Windows to front and side. Double radiator. Exposed plank floor.
- Cellarage Below the property, accessed via the hallway, is extensive cellarage. The outer cellar, beneath the hallway area, having brick vaulted ceiling. Traditional cellar below main living room with timber floor over. Gas and electricity meters and fuse board.
- Garaging Located at the bottom of Pineridge Drive there is a block of garages. The garages associated with this property being numbered 1, 2 & 3, each being single car brick built with flat roof over and hard standing in front.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property is a part walled garden area. There is a Victorian traditional right of way to rear.